Friday, September 26, 2008

a feeling i miss.

Walked across my field of dreams the other day. As I saw all that was truly beautiful and inspiring; like thoughts of you and me at the beach, when the gentle breeze was the only thing slowly moving my hair and that you just simply held my hand.

Walked across the river of sadness and still there was some part of you. Fishes of pain, sorrow, and even hate passed me by. Yet there was something beautiful about crossing this river, some kind of spectacle gave me reasons to still be there, to not give up.

And I know this may be redundant but words were painted in the sky. Let me tell you, each and every of your words. And as the sky turned black suddenly the moon appeared, lighting up the rest of my field of dreams.

Walked past the times when all we could do was smile, and our happiness was shown so many times it seemed surreal.
Saw the nigths when you were rigth there beside me and I saw you sleep and choke for air.

The days when a goodbye at your door lasted for hours. A movie more than a movie. A star more than just a star. It was our time to forget the world. These fields will some day eventually lead me back to you. And someday we'll walk in them together.

1 comment:

Miguel... said...

"These fields will some day eventually lead me back to you. And someday we'll walk in them together" ........... eso como k es algo k yo escribiria ... same feeling ...